Leeland Station Community Pool
115 Riggs Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22405-2155
Current Operating Hours - Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays - 12: 00 pm - 8:00 pm
Pool use allowed for HOMEOWNERS & RESIDENTS ONLY. No guest will be allowed this season. A valid pool pass, registration and COVID-19 Health Screening Form will be required for each person entering the pool facility.
Phase 3 Guidelines:
- Lap Lanes with two (2) lanes available for use, one (1) swimmer per lane, unless occupied by members of the same household, then three (3) swimmers will be allowed per lane.
- The wading pool will be opened to one household. The wading pool is limited to children under the age of five (5) and their siblings and guardians.
- Free swim will be allowed in the two (2) side pool “wings” and will be open to one household, per registration (no individual registrations for this area will be allowed).
- Free swim will be allowed in the area along the access ramp that will be divided into two (2) sections, one household allowed per section (no individual registrations for this area will be allowed). There will be visible markers along the side of the pool to indicate the division along the ramp side. The center division will be indicated by a lap lane divider.
- Use of the pool will be by online registration only via SignUp Genius and must be made prior to arriving at the pool. Swimmers without prior registration will not be admitted to the pool or deck area NO EXCEPTIONS
- Each swimmer will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire prior to entering the premises.
- Swimmers using lap lanes must be able to swim length of pool without assistance, unless accompanied by parent or guardian (registration will be required for both swimmers)
- Pool passes will be presented at window of lifeguard station. Resident’s pool pass must match name reflected on online registrations NO EXCEPTIONS. Registrations cannot be made on behalf of, or for another individual
- All swimmers must shower PRIOR to arriving at pool
- No food will be permitted on pool deck
Although free swim is approved in the Phase 3 guidelines, the 10 feet (10’) distance between members of separate households remains a requirement.
Residents may reserve swimming lap lanes and blocks for 90 minutes each.
To allow as many residents the opportunity to swim, we ask residents to limit their sign-up to no more than one session per week (per household), for the first two days of the weekly sign-up period (generally Saturday and Sunday). After the second day of registration period, residents are free to fill any remaining blocks with additional reservations (one per day).
Sign up for lane reservation at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/leelandstation or
2020 Pool Rules and Applications
LSCA BOD Pool Rules and Reservations- Phase 3
LSCA COVID-19 Screening Form- must be completed by ALL swimmers prior to entering pool area.