Leeland Station's Inclement Winter Weather Details:
Community Roads Plowed by Builder K. Hovanian Homes (K'Hov):
- Silver Comet Ct.
- Switchyard Ct.
- Cotton Blossom Ct.
- Arboretum Ln.
- Slusher Ct.
- Wheeler Ct.
Section 8 - The Reserves:
- Perth Dr (Reserve Section Only)
- Smyrna St.
- Lacoma Dr.
- Adelaide Ct.
All remaining community roads are maintained by VDOT, including Section 6 - Belle Aire Village.
For up-to-date plowing information, be sure to check out vdotplows.org
And check them out of Facebook VDOT Fredericksburg District
Also check out Virginia Traffic Information for up-to-date road conditions 511Virginia.org
VDOT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Plow Wash, the snow that accumulates on the roadway edges
- Homeowner's driveway entrance or driveway aprons
Additional Responsibility of Community Association (after 2" of cumulative snow):
- Belle Aire Village - sidewalks, lead walks, and driveways
- Common Area Sidewalks
- Clubhouse Sidewalks and Parking Lot
The Association does not clear the basketball or tennis courts of snow as it could damage the coating surface.
Responsibility of Homeowners:
- Driveways and all walkways
- Snow Removal in front of their lots; to include sidewalks, driveway aprons and any area of their lot that touches a sidewalk (to include corner lots).
Need additional information inclement weather response, contact Katrinea Erb at Katrinea.Erb@FSResidential.com or 540.645.6927.